The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Social media – Shireen Smith asks “Is social media even worth it?” and suggests how you can build your brand with social media
- Facial recognition – Chrysilla de Vere of Clarkslegal considers the recent CA judgment on police use of facial recognition
- Solicitor reviews – Saleem Aarif and Emily Owen of ReviewSolicitors look at online reviews of solicitors firms
- Gig economy – Alex Heshmaty considers the gig economy: what it is, how it works and how it is regulated
- Updates – Alex Heshmaty updates us on: Regulation of app stores and Social media censorship
- Internet – Nick Holmes puts his head under the bonnet to answer the question, What is the internet?
- Resources – Nick Holmes looks at FutureLearn, The Future of Courts and LawtechUK
Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
Enjoy the Newsletter.