The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Internet law – As we leave the EU, Graham Smith of Bird & Bird takes a snapshot of where we are with internet law and what lies in store
- Resources – Paul Magrath of ICLR reviews Public Information Online from Dandy Booksellers
- Trust – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words discusses aspects of trust on the internet and how we establish it
- Encryption – Will Richmond-Coggan of Freeths considers the balance between national security and privacy
- Online anonymity – Joanne Frears of Lionshead Law on the extent to which it is acceptable to be anonymous online
- Case law – Daniel Hoadley and Paul Magrath of ICLR introduce the ICLR&D development space for case law
- Plus – Internet regulation news from Alex Heshmaty and Around and about the web with Nick Holmes
Enjoy the Newsletter.