The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Websites – Eduardo Ustaran of Hogan Lovells explains how to get cookie consent right, compliant and applying best practice
- Online courts – Nick Holmes reviews Richard Susskind’s Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Websites – Susan Hallam of Hallam Internet explains the optimum way to publish images on your website
- Deepfakes – Kelsey Farish of DAC Beachcroft explains what deepfakes are and how the landscape has developed
- Data misuse – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words on how the misuse of data legitimately acquired is being tackled
- Artificial intelligence – Katharine Stephens of Bird & Bird answers the question who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice – Nick Holmes looks at the various providers of access to justice through technology
Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Image is the European Commission’s cookie consent dialogue on Europa; see https://ec.europa.eu/info/cookies_en.