The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Surveillance – Chrysilla de Vere of Clarkslegal explains the issues surrounding use of facial recognition in public spaces
- Regulation – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words looks at the debates around the regulation of big data companies
- Cryptocurrencies – Alex Haffner of Fladgate explains Facebook’s Libra and considers the legal issues arising
- Legal practice – Andrew Thornton of Erskine Chambers introduces Juriosity, the new online platform for lawyers
- Websites – David Kerr and Chris Davidson of Moore Legal Technology provide the ultimate checklist for websites
- Regulation – Updates from Alex Heshmaty on digital services tax, Privacy Shield and GDPR fines
Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Image cc by Mike MacKenzie on Flickr, adapted.