The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Gill Steel of LawSkills explains how to optimise learning and development with technology
- Alex Heshmaty asks two expert lawyers about the implications of using tech to defeat Covid-19
- Brian Inkster of Inksters describes how the firm adapted to being lock-down lawyers
- Alex Heshmaty has the latest intelligence on the NHS’s awaited contact tracing app
- Alex Heshmaty asks whether it’s time for some lawyers to step back from use of social media
- Rosie Burbidge of Gunnercooke looks at the legal considerations surrounding wearable tech
- Graham Ross of ODR Training has 10 security tips to follow when using Zoom
Print subscribers will receive their print issues shortly.
Enjoy the Newsletter.