In the latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers:
- Litigation – Edward Bird of Solomonic explains the ins and outs of predictive analytics for civil litigation
- Publishers – David Hand brings us up to date on developments at Justis Publishing, now part of vLex
- Crowdfunding – Daniel Jennings of Wright Hassall considers the rising model of litigation crowdfunding
- Legal practice – Jordan Furlong argues for a complete rethink of how we provide legal services, starting from scratch
- The Online Court – Nick Holmes reviews the development of the Online Court and the digitisation of justice
- Digital marketing – Elle Pollicott of Hallam Internet explains the importance of content marketing in a digital strategy
- Plus – Computers & Law reshaped; Regulation update; Workplace monitoring
Enjoy the Newsletter.
Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels.