Legal Resources for Students
Courses, case notes, course materials, careers,
CVs, training contracts, pupillages
July/August 2015 issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
- Susan Hallam of Hallam Internet reviews Google's "mobile-friendly" updates
- Bill Braithwaite QC tells us about his new social media site for lawyers
- John Sheridan of The National updates us on legislation.gov.uk
- Delia Venables describes some of the most important free library resources
- Nick Holmes looks at the sharing economy and how it affects lawyers
- Alex Heshmaty introduces us to drones and the accompanying legal issues
- Catherine Bailey tells us about 5 of the best free digital marketing tools
- Nick Holmes describes changes to CPD requirements for both professions
Lawyers' home page..
Companies' home page..
Individuals' home page..
About This Site....
Comments or queries? email@example.com